Artemisia vulgaris is her name. She is a Native species to parts of Europe, Northern Africa, Asia. Mugwort is an introduced species to North America and is also known as an invasive weed. The scent of this hydrosol takes you to warm summer days.
- known highly as the 'Witches Herb' and most commonly for its aid in otherworldly travels.
- from the Greek Moon Goddess 'Artemis' who is known for being a patron Goddess to woman. Deeply associated to the moon, there is no wonder to why this herb is used in many forms of divination and protection.
- This hydrosol can be used in aiding psychic ability, prophetic dreams, visions, astral projection, protection magic and all forms of divination; You can spritz your face/body.
- Or spritz it on your sheets and pillow to aid in lucid dreams, visions and otherworldly adventures.
- Spray your body before ritual and magical workings of divination or moon rituals.
For medicinal uses please research Mugwort Hydrosol. This herb is amazing!
Size; 2 oz Mister Amber bottle
Made in Kingston NB with Bear Roots Forest
About Hydrosols: Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant like essential oils but in a milder form. The word hydrosol, ‘hydro’ water and ‘sol’ solution means water solution and refers to the fact that a hydrosol is water containing plant molecules, it is produced alongside essential oil in the process of steam distillation. This makes them suitable for applications where essential oils may be too strong. Try hydrosols as a facial splash, body perfume, deodorant or air freshener. Hydrosols can be blended in most bath products and freshens up laundry water. - Bear Roots Forest