Author: Non Shaw
This fresh approach to herbal medicine shows how to take and make herbal preparations for safe and effective home use. Fully illustrated in colour with step-by-step photography showing how to make herbal preparations. Herbalism--the use of plants for healing--is one of the oldest and most widespread medical therapies. Non Shaw's practical guide brings these ancient traditions up to date and provides all the essential information necessary for the natural treatment of family health.
* History of herbalism across many cultures and traditions
* How herbalism works
* Step-by-step information on how to make all forms of herbal preparations
* Detailed Materia Medica of the most useful herbs for home treatment
* Packed with recipes and advice on using herbs in all areas of life
* Comprehensive reference section on the treatment of common ailments